Welfare is an integral part of MedSoc and is available to all preclinical medical students at Oxford, regardless of membership to the society.
As your welfare reps, we will:
- Provide a gentle, supportive, non-judgmental listening environment to discuss any worries/concerns - whether directly related to medicine or not. We can also help signpost you to other sources of support.
- Organise a wide range of events - from free welfare lunches to talks on self-care and mindfulness.
- Arrange the Peer Mentoring scheme - where students in older years can provide academic support.
- Organise social activities, often in collaboration with Entz or other societies.
- Keep in touch with you via weekly MedSoc welfare emails.
Feel free to contact us via Facebook or email:
Hannah and Adam xx